Monday, December 18, 2023

Procedure Update

The day after my pain procedure and I am feeling pretty great.  A few hours after when the local had time to wear off I was pretty sore all around my neck and upper shoulders.  Some Ibuprofen stopped that and I slept really good last night.  They told me I would feel better for at least two weeks.  Maybe I'm the excerption to the rule.  I don't know.  I don't go back for 4 weeks.  I'll ask then.  But I am happy...today.  Oh and the procedure itself wasn't as bad as the tests, it wasn't fun at all but it's over and we will see how it goes from here.

This part is refering to later in the week(Sunday) after my procedure.  The pain has gotten much worse.  The muscles all around my neck and shoulder have tightened up and are very uncomfortable.  I have not been able to find a combination of meds yet that relieves the pain.  Even the muscle relaxer has done nothing.  Consequently I am cutting this short.

In case I don't make it back on before Christmas, I hope you all have a great one.  Hoping and praying for a better year to come.

Happy Trails



1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hopefully you get it sorted out. Merry Christmas to you and yours!