Monday, July 17, 2023

Same Ol' Same Ol'

It's that time of year that nothing really changes, especially the weather here in this part of Texas.  Even the weather guessers talk about how the forecast never changes and are running out of new things to say.  They will grasp at any hint of a shower to talk about no matter how slight the chances are this time of year.  It's July and it rarely rains then.  Of course there have been some exceptions and those will always happen.

And nothing much is going on with us either.  Just staying out of the heat for the most part and running a very few errands.  I do have a couple of appointments with my Primary Care Doc and my Urologist this week and next.  This includes labs for each.  There should be no surprises but then you never know for sure.  It will be my yearly Wellness exam with the Primary care doc and I have a few questions to ask, so I have made a list.  Turned 70 this year and it's like a switch was flipped on several bothersome things that I want to talk about, nothing major but I do want to talk about a heart issue.  My diabetes has been harder to control since I had Covid last year.  Numbers are rising and sensitivity to foods has increased.  The appointment with my Urologist is a follow up to my prostate cancer 9 years ago.  He also manages my 'T' levels.  I think one more year and he will release me.  Should be fairly painless.  

I really don't have much else and this wasn't much either so I will say:

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I heard staying out of the heat!!! Highest we've seen up here is 115!