Monday, July 24, 2023

Doctor Concerns

Heading out or a blood draw/labs in the next few minutes.   At the doc appointment they expressed concern about some episodes I have had the last couple months that appear to be low blood sugar or dehydration.  I am leaning toward dehydration.  I just don't drink enough water and that's not good, especially for a diabetic.  We dehydrate much easier than nondiabetics.  When I test my blood at home the sugars are not low. But those meters are not super accurate.  

I will also get scheduled for an MRI of my neck.  I have three compressed disks that make it difficult to sleep.  So we will probably look to get injections.  They will use the MRI to determine where exactly.  I don't know much about these injections and will need to learn more.  But if it helps me avoid surgery it will probably be a go.

I will see the urologist tomorrow.  I've already seen the blood results.  No detectable cancer.  Always good news.

Happy Trails

No comments: