Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Bluegrass Festival

Here are a few photos and a couple videos of our trip to Famers Branch and the Bloomin' Bluegrass Festival.

The Line Up


Yours Truly and friends-look at that weather.  I got a little sun burned even with my hat on.


Del McCoury





Dan Tyminski


Ricky Skaggs





Sister Sadie-These gals were great


My Del video was to large to upload.  All throughout the festival we would see several artists playing with other bands.  It seems to be common place.  

And by the way, don't buy breakfast tacos in Farmers Branch.  5 star rating on Yelp and they were virtually inedible.  Sausage and egg tacos use something like vienna sausage, they don't have potatoes and use mozzarella cheese.  This was a little hole in the wall operation that usually have the best food in San Antonio.  I knew I was taking my chances outside of the Breakfast Taco Capital of Texas (despite what Austin thinks they are), but dang, how can you mess that up so bad?  

Happy Trails


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Very nice!!!

Randy said...

Sorry about the videos. It appears this is a known issue with blogger and the 'fixes' have not worked unless I upload to utube and then here. ugh