Monday, July 12, 2021

Painting And Seeing the End of the Tunnel

Painting.  We are just under 50% done.  I anticipate getting it all done in plenty of time for the flooring install to not be a concern.  I also managed to get the jungle cut down to a normal length.  Although no trimming took place this time.  That will have to wait.  It would be great if we can finish the painting some time this week.  But we both have doctor appointments ( I have 2) and the AC guy is coming out to check out our system after all the dust.  I am a little concerned about what he will do since the person I talked to didn't seem to understand what I wanted.  Check to see if the dust needs to be cleaned of my system.  Seems pretty simple.  I assume due to her confusion they didn't do that sort of thing and I will have to call another company that cleaning ducts is their main function.  So it may be a wasted trip for the AC guy but I'm sure they will extract their pound of flesh.  But I will get reimbursed by USAA.

We finally made the move to another church congregation.  It's a long drive but the kids and grandkids attending there were the main draw and won out over one so very much closer.  We know a lot of folks there, actually at both places, so we aren't really strangers at all.  It was a hard conversation telling my friend from the place we left.  It was a long hard process in coming to the decision to move and we are glad it's over.  We both needed this change.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like good news all around!