Thursday, July 8, 2021

Clean Up and Paint

The cleaning crew came out Wednesday morning.  Two ladies that absolutely know what they are doing.  After they left I have to say I think we have the dust whipped.  It even smells clean.  I still have the AC man coming to check our system and possibly clean any dust he finds.  I may have to call another company for duct cleaning.  I don't know what the AC man can or will do.  He can't get here until the 15th.  He may come during our floor install.  It's all about timing.

We are still trying to get our kitchen put back together.  It is taking much longer than it took to take it apart.  However, that will probably stall out.  We have less than two weeks to get the walls painted.  We have 3 blue samples and some other that I can't describe.  I liked it bit 'K' was so so on it which surprised me.  She likes those kinds of colors and I thought she would love it when I showed it to her.  Who knows?  So when I finish this I will slap some of the paint samples on the wall and see how it looks.  Then we go from there.  Hope we can decide quickly.  We have no real date of install of the flooring.  But we should have plenty of time if all goes well.

My yard is out of control.  With all the rain it has gone nuts.  That will have to wait on the painting unless I can squeeze it in some how.  I have a pile of old landscape timbers I need to get rid of along with that old dishwasher too.  Some guy in our neighborhood quoted me 199$ to haul it off.  No thanks.  We have a bulk pick up in the hood every fall, I will wait for that since it's free.  I can gradually cut up the timbers and dump them in my own trash can and it won't cost me anything but a little elbow grease.  

OK, I gotta slap paint.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Progress, however small is STILL progress! And yea for clean!