Thursday, March 21, 2019

Ugh, Doctors

Well not really doctors, it's their staff.  The wife and I both have been having trouble recently getting our prescriptions renewed or changed.  They have you leave a voicemail with what you need and they say they will get back to you.  In the ten years I have been going to this doctor, it has happened once.  It's not real often but it gets old.  Most of the time, they never call back.  Even after repeated calls.  I have even driven to their office when they would not return a call to get it straightened out.  This is the second time I have done this this year.  Aggravating to say the least.  But I think we have it straightened out now and should be good to go.

The Oak Pollen here is in it's beginning stages of making everything have a yellowish green tent.  the wife was concerned about some fluid under her car that looked like antifreeze.  It was just AC condensation that had picked up some of that pollen.  This will last a couple weeks and then all the oak tassels fall off and that is another mess to deal with.  So we have tons of oak leaves that fall off this time of year along with the pollen and then tassels to clean up.  I will need to crawl back on the roof and sweep off the mess that accumulates in the valleys so rain water doesn't back up under the shingles again.  I will also need to power wash parts of the rock siding and garage door that never gets sunlight.  It has a decidedly green tint.  Some sort of algae growth it appears, it's not mildew.  This has happened before but it is much worse this year.  I assume since it has been so wet over the last 6 months or so.  So yard work continues.  I need to get some tomato plants in the ground but haven't been anywhere to look around for them.  

The wife has left me unsupervised this afternoon as she volunteers to babysit our new Granddaughter, even before they ask.  Grandma's lol.  My turn comes when she actually is able to start responding to you a little more.

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, doctor's staffs ARE the PITA...