Thursday, August 2, 2018

Ugh and an Observation

I have just not been feeling very well lately.  No, I'm not sick or anything like that thankfully.  It's just a combination of all my aches and pains that have teamed up to let me know they are still around.  I always have something hurting, but this time they are all doing their thing along with a somewhat new pain.  The new one has something to do with a couple teeth.  I noticed a strange sensation while chewing the other day.  A couple days later, chewing again and full on pain in an upper and lower tooth.  These teeth had been pretty sensitive in the past.  You know, the cold thing that hits your teeth and makes you cringe when you have your Iced Tea.  The last time I was at the Dental School for a cleaning I told them about that.  They said there might be a slight crack that can't be detected by the Xray.  Great.  I'm not scheduled to again until October.  They don't see patients during the summer apparently.  I hope to just tough that out.

Man this getting old crap isn't for wimps.  I hate to be the kind that complains.  I know it isn't fun to be around that type person that complains about all their aches and pains.  I don't want to be that guy.  The only reason I do it here is for my memory/chronicling.  No one wants to hear it anyway and it doesn't make it better.  So I won't list all the other things.

We have been out to the movies that last couple weeks.  That's about all we ever do in that regard, just a couple times a year.  I would never go, but the wife loves going so I feel like I should take her on occasion.  We try to make a 'date' out of it.  So we saw one she would like and then one I would like.  She loved both so I win twice.  

President Trump has been a pleasant surprise as far as how he is dealing with various issues.  I am still disappointed about the abortion funding for planned parenthood.  They say it is for women's health but anyone with gray matter should be able to determine a majority of that is for killing babies.
Those that oppose him are just flummoxed with everything he does.  Yes, I think he is crass and tactless and is by no means a 'nice' person.  However, I find it very entertaining to watch the left and the media try to find things to hang on him and tons of outrage caused by his actions.  Everything just rolls off like the proverbial water on a duck's back.  Nothing sticks.  Even things that have sunk others very quickly.  We are getting what we have all been wanting for a long time.  Someone that is not a politician and gives back to the left (and everyone else) exactly what they have been doing for decades.  It's a hoot.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you get to feeling well soon!

Old NFO said...

Get to feeling better! And if the tooth keeps bothering you, go get it checked!