Monday, July 22, 2024

Only One More

Assuming all goes well at the Urologist's visit this Thursday, my last post will most likely be this next Monday.  I have gotten a peak at the lab results and it's all good.  So I should be released after 10 years of monitoring me for a return of my prostate cancer.  One less doctor appointment to contend with every 6 months.  

I have been busy with a few Honey Do items this morning and almost forgot to post.  Actually they are things I have been trying to get to for a few weeks.  My AC drain has to have a 'cage' to cover the opening.  Why?  The moisture tends to attract various critters that will crawl up there and get stuck and die.  That has clogged it up a few times.  When that happens the AC has a system that will shut itself down when water backs up.  One time it was an epic effort to get it cleaned out.  I assume it was a snake that had gotten stuck and died from what I could tell from the remains I got out of there.  It took a couple hours of ramming a plumbing snake up that drain hose to clear it out.  After that time I fashioned a protective cage with some hareware cloth and zip ties to cover the end.  It worked great but it had deteriorated to the point I needed to replace it.

I also went around cleaning out the aereators on the faucets in the house.  Our water is so hard it will clog those things up.  If you wait too long to do it you may not be able to get them out.  That has happened before and unfortunately it happened to one this time also.  Sigh.  

Not sure what to make of Biden dropping out.  IMO he should never have been in office in the first place.  It was obvious to me he had at least the start of dementia before he ran in 2020.  Kamala?  Are you kidding me?  I am sure if she is the candidate she will expose her incompetance at some point, but will people listen?  I can't fathom any leftist winning after what has happened the last 4 years, but then they got in in 2020 when there is no way they should have.  I have no doubt they will try to do it again, they are more desperate this time.


Happy Trails

No comments: