Monday, November 14, 2022

Warning Political Rant

This all my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.  

And again the elections seem confused in some states.  Why is it always the same ones?  Those that say our elections are secure, well I don't think they really believe that.  I know I have doubts, suspicions, etc.  The Republican party is mostly at fault by just standing by and letting these things happen.  Can you imagine how loud the left would be if this was going against them?  The left has the cajones to at least stand together to get what they want.  Even if it's wrong or immoral.  No I am not condoning doing things wrong to get what you want.  But doing the right thing and being united and aggressive is bound to be better than sitting on your hands while we watch the dumpster fire that our elections have become.

No, not all I voted for won.  I voted against my RINO representative and another I didn't vote at all since there was no viable alternative, he still won.  First time ever I did anything like that.  No I didn't vote for anyone on the left.  I could NEVER do that.  I have voted for the RINO's in the past to prevent a leftist from gaining office and then regretted it very often afterwards.  That won't happen ever again.  Tell me I am wasting my vote and I will tell you you wasted yours, voting for a leftist in disguise.  I have voted Republican 99% of the time, voting for the Republican platform, hoping the candidate will tow the party line.  It rarely happens.  Just look at Texas.  We have a speaker of the house who masquerades as a Republican then appoints Democrats to the committee chairmanships.  This kills the Republican stated agenda.  Yet, Republican legislators elected this guy and probably will again.  All this while our grandstanding Governor stands on the sidelines and keeps his hands clean doing photo ops yet nothing of real substance.  He stays away from the really tough decisions, i.e. the mutilation of children with gender 'dysphoria' and parents that enable this along with money hungry doctors.  His idea was to send a letter to HHS to ask them if it was child abuse.  I just can't.

Do I know all the answers.  Not a chance.  But I do know if I follow my faith in voting 100%, I shouldn't be able to get crossways with the Lord.  He will hold us accountable.  This drives EVERY vote I make.  That should explain how I think to you.

Happy Trails, regardless of how I may sound.  

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like you voted your conscience, nothing wrong with that!