Thursday, June 7, 2018

Fun and Games With Internet Trolls

I got a friend request on the book of faces this week.  This was from someone I did not know.  This happens occasionally but it is usually hot chicks that I am sure are genuine.  I do not add them as a friend.  But I do 'mess' with them on occasion.  Come to find out this internet troll sent a request to my wife also.  


This is a screenshot of this jackwagon's FB page.  AS you can see he has taken some photos off the internet of a military man.  There is some resemblance but I wasn't buying it.  I took a little closer look at the photos he represents as himself.  I don't think you will be able to see them in this photo but you probably can by googling Lt. Gen. George Casey, US Army Chief of Staff.  Yeah, you can see the name on his uniform.  What a maroon.  Do people really fall for this?  

I messaged Mr. Frank Wilson:  

Me: 'Wow, a friend request from a General, I am honored, but I have to ask why me?'  
Frank:  'Hello, where are you located dear'  Dear?  what a jackwagon
Me: I am not a 'dear'  You are a fraud, and I have reported you for stolen valor.

It didn't get any further he deleted the profile immediately.  So I didn't get to have more fun with this thing.  I was too PO'ed that he was so stupid about using photos from someone so well known that I called him out before I got to string him along more.  Ah well, maybe his next try he won't masquerade as someone in the military.  Yes I did report him to FB but I doubt they can or will do anything.  No idea how to report someone for stolen valor to authorities.

Happy Trails