Friday, December 1, 2017

Frustrations

The wife still isn't as well as she should be after almost a week.  It is really starting to wear on her.  She has an appointment with a gastroenterologist next Tuesday.  I am planning on her not being able to take me to my surgery Monday.  If she isn't significantly better by late Sunday, others will need to help out.  She hasn't been well enough to go and do anything.  Taking me to surgery and then waiting for that and recovery and release will most likely entail 2-4 hours.  No can do.  So I ptu Sons #1 and #2 on notice.  They will have to have me at the facility by 6 AM.  They can work out between them who.  Neither live close enough to make it an easy trip.  

There has been a lot going on with the doctors and various things concerning my surgery and insurance and blah blah blah.  It is hair pulling and combining that with my worry for my wife and her self diagnosing, I got a little tense.  Not good to be around when that happens.  But it passed quickly enough.  I just have to get through the wife being so dang sick and all her emotions with it.  It appears that doctor stuff will continue for a while, not what I was expecting earlier this week.  It could be worse.  Yes, I am optimistic things will improve early next week.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for you both. Stress on top of the other issues isn't good!