Saturday, January 23, 2021

It's Christmas!!

Well not really but it is for us.  We will finally have our family Christmas today.  Son#2 and his family all tested negative and will finally be able to get out of quarantine.  More importantly we will get to see the baby after more than a month.  I think she will also stay with us a couple nights.  At least that is what we are hoping.  I am not sure we got the final OK yet.  

I cooked all the meat yesterday.  I should have taken a picture.  We are having wings.  I had so many on the grill it nearly filled the entire thing and it's a nice size grill.  It took a while to cook that many.  We get the wings from Costco pre packaged as Party Wings.  They aren't full wings just the parts.  I think I cooked 8 packages.  Not sure how many but it was a lot.  

We had the other Grandkids for one night this week too and they will be back.  The pup really loves them.  We hope things go well with the baby.  It's a different ballgame with a toddler.  They can be a bit intimidating to a dog.  He is so well behaved I don't anticipate any problems.  As long as we keep the baby from pulling his ears or stepping on him things should fine.

Well I gotta cut this off and help wrap up the details.

Happy Trails

No comments: