Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Crisp

The weather here has been absolutely perfect the last few days.  Crisp, clear mornings in the low 50's with very dry air.  This is what makes me love this time of year.  I call it chamber of commerce weather.  It is exactly what they want visitors here to experience.  I's been working way to well the last few years.  Way too many outlanders moving in.  They have taken over our HOA and have no issue spending someone else's money.  It won't be long it will be just like the place they think they escaped from. 

But I digress.  I want to show you what is going on around here with this shift in the weather.  The boys are feeling it.  


This one I had to wait for him to cross my driveway before I could go on my morning walk.


In fact, I have had to stop a few times with all the bucks that are running around acting crazy.  The does are terrified.

I love this time of year.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Nice little 8 point there! :-)