Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Catching Up

The wife has been doing pretty well over at the resort these last couple weeks.  She has even sold a few of my leather pieces.  This holster sold almost one year to the day I made it.


It had always gotten a lot of interest but no takers until this weekend.  I have made a biker wallet with the same pattern on it and it gets the same attention.


But it seems that since it is not black it is not as desireable.  So I made this one.


Black is much harder for me to make and thus I left of the webbing.  Then I made something for myself, which is actually very rare.  For my phone.



The leatherman scabbards I made for my fireman friend was apparently much more appreciated than I thought.  He sent me this photo.  Cool.


Then Sunday he gave me this.



A very cool coin from his Technical Rescue Squad.  This means a lot to me.  I was pretty much speechless.  The Fire Dept. there doesn't even have a coin of their own, but the rescue squad does and I have one.  It will go next to my 1st Bn 75th Rangers coin.  Both of my Grandfathers were Firefighters, so this means a lot to me.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Very nice, and yes, he truly DID appreciate the gift! Enjoy the coins!