Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Why?

Why is this Bruce Jenner person still in the news?  I was just sitting there eating breakfast when this thing came on about this freak.  It seems that there has been something everyday for at least a week.  Did he cure cancer?  Will he stop all the wars?  End world hunger?  Why in the world do they keep force feeding this garbage on the public?  I walked out before they told me why he was still on the news.

I know the answer.  Most everyone that watches network news don't want anything of substance, i.e. no grey matter.  The network morning news shows have become more about entertainment than anything newsworthy.  Don't even get me started on the freaks that were on there yesterday.  The reason is people are more interested in the garbage than actual news.  This is one of the reasons we have the jack-ass that's now in the white house.

We have been considering just doing away with that cable TV and going to those subscriber things like netflix and others.  I don't have a clue how they work but we may make the leap soon. 

I need to calm down, my jaws really got tight there for a second.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good post and agreed! There are a LOT more important things going on...