Tuesday, December 2, 2014

1, one


Finally got the windshield replaced on Kim's car.  They came out to the house to do it saving me a trip into town, which is always good.  We were first on his schedule, how often does that happen when you have a serviceman come out?  He was done by 9:30 AM which allowed us the rest of the morning free.

The 'to do' list is getting shorter.  Will try to finish up the Granddaughters purse before the surgery.  Got the gusset cut and will start attaching/gluing/stitching today.  Hopefully it all goes smoothly and the 'to do' list will be completed.  At least completed as far as things go that I felt needed to get done before surgery.  I'm sure there are other things that need my attention as with anyone, but those things that I knew would eat at me will be done WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

A niece and her family from Alaska is in town to visit family.  We met them at a Bar B Q joint as that is what they requested.  I am pretty sure Bar B Q like we have here in Texas is hard to find in Alaska.  The husband is a native Texan so he should know what he likes.  Went to a place I had forgotten about and I am glad we did.  It was what you want in Texas Bar B Q, you could smell the smoke as we walked up.  None of those fake oven type cooking jobs I have seen some places go to.  Will have to put this one on the must do again list.

Happy Trails.

No comments: