Saturday, October 29, 2016

We Tried

To vote early yesterday.  We went twice actually.  First time couldn't find a parking spot, second time we couldn't even get into the parking lot.  I checked online this morning and the place we attempted to vote at had one of the highest turnouts in the county.  We have a few more days to try early voting. If we can't get in I guess we will just stand in line at the regular polling place and hope for the best. The last election the line wasn't as long at the regular poll than the early voting spot was.  Maybe it will be best to just wait until Nov. 8.  It's November 9 for the democrats.  

Not sure what to make of this latest FBI investigation of hildabeasts emails.  It falls in line with the things I have read about obama suspending the election results after she gets elected due to being indicted.  It also falls in line with more false flag moves to distract from the wikileaks revelations.  I have no doubt the last is most likely true.  I also have no faith in anything the FBI does at this point other than some political move to help the white house.

What a messed up system we have and a sad facsimile of what we once were as a country.  I though I couldn't get any more disgusted.  I was wrong.  What is the point where I just don't care anymore? Scary to think about.

Happy Trails......if you can find one


2 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

We are just going to go down to the little school house we vote in on election day. There are not many people in this precinct of the county so the lines shouldn't be too long.

Like you, I have not the slightest faith in any part of the civil government anymore, though I do still trust the military.

Old NFO said...

I voted Friday. Only 18 people in our little town hall line that day. BUT the lady said they had been steady everyday, 75-100 a day coming through. Disgusted is right!!!