Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday

I had an appointment for the Ophthalmologist.  Every 6 months he tortures me with a his extremely bright lights while pinning my eye lid open.  Evidently I have very sensitive eyes.  I tell him I would rather go to the dentist.  He just chuckles.  Little does he know I am serious.  He is a very nice guy so it makes it tolerable.

As I was heading out the door to my appointment, his office calls and tells me they haven't gotten the usual referral from my PCP.  They had called them but they said they would get to it when they could, they were too busy.  They wanted me to try and see if I could get results.  When I call I almost always get voicemail and maybe a call back at the end of the day.  That wasn't going to help with this appointment.  I call anyway just in case there is a chance I get a live body.  Nope, no dice, I leave a not so friendly voicemail.  I doubt I will hear back.  The appointment is rescheduled for late May.  I didn't want to go anyway, but it just delays the torture.  Yeah, I'm a wienie about these appointments.

So I will work on some leather that would have had to wait until my eyesight returned to normal after the dilation.  It seems to take forever.  

Not a lot going on, just observing the circus of an election disaster has been entertaining and frustrating at the same time.  It can't end soon enough.

Happy Trails.

No comments: